she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 11, 2008

once upon a pwincess...


2007 has just passed...and the ratty year's arriving soon...how time flies...and yes..i'm having a little mickey or minnie this year...it's about 2 and 1/2 months now...it's the size of a little peanut...like kachang puteh...

my first sign of life was detected on 15th dec 2007...but then...could only see a darkening space..which is suppose to be my waterbag...then i went for another scan 2 weeks later...and i saw my kachang...pumping twice as much as me...boy was i relieved...thump thump thump thump thump thump thump...

and darn..i'm getting fatter even before i'm bigger...sigh...i gotta cut down my weight before kachang gets bigger...if not, i'll be like...marshmallow girl!!! *sob sob*

anyway...more updates to come...

muaks*

No comments: