she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

if you look at me...my tits and tum are in line!!!

oh yes... if you look at me from bird's eye view...my tits and tum are in line!!! =p my feet's view is closing up by the weeks... i think in another month's time, i won't be able to scratch my toes... (hubby-be...that's gonna be your job...hiak hiak)

i feel so sluggish... and the weather these days isn't making waking up any easier... why can't we have 'stay home and work' days on rainy ones...i'm getting penguin'ish... :) moving side to side... heh heh... wiggle woggle, wiggle woggle, boing boing boing... =) i like...

next check up's on 24th... ju say by then, peter chew should send me for a detailed scan... OMG!!! i can see my little orleng sex =) so far... everyone says it's gonna be a boy... only ah pui say i'll have a girl... but then again, yes... doesn't matter...as long as it's normal and healty and alive, even if it's naughty, i don't care!

orleng orleng...mommy love love...

No comments: