she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 9, 2008

*sniff sniff, mommy*

pix1: ^ guess wat baby's sniffing...

yup... if you can see... my little girl is facing downwards during the last scan last week... and yes, you're right... she's sniffing my butt!!! dun ask me why... i have noooooo idea...

sigh... this little soccer ball of mine... i think she's prepping for world cup... she wakes me up in the middle of the night with her powerful goal-kick... i think i should cancel sports channel on starhub... either that or... she's having MAJOR hiccupy problems... don't i have enough amniotic fluid in me for her??? tsk tsk...

mommy's been busy shopping for baby... so far, mommy's gotten her rompers, rompers and more rompers, socks, and more socks... i'm attempting to buy shoes... i know, i know... it's too early... but trust me, it's IRRESISTABLE! and i can't stop myself!!! *hiak hiak*

anyway... i've been having swollen feet recently... it's like... puffy... like marshmallow man's feet... *sob sob* i've gone from size 6 shoes to size 8... i think i gotta invest in PCK's boots... but heck it... it's all for the love of my baby girl...

mommy loves baby...

No comments: