she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

silent screams and lifeless struggles...

recently, i'm facing struggles as i battle the fight against my emotions and sanity... the plans that i thought had been ideal and feasible all this time are finally taking its toil on me...

i have to learn not to take things directed my way literally... on a clear mind, it isn't how it's meant to sound or mean... but in my darkest fear and paranoia, i can't help but listen to voice of evil... and let itself surround my usually rationale mind...

i need his pillar of support and his never-ending understanding and patience... only then, perhaps i can get out of this bottomless pit...

i want to be the best mom i can be to my child... and defensively but rightfully, i want no other to take my place... no matter how better a mom she is than me... no matter how long a mom she has been than me... no matter who's mom she is to me... i am what i am made to be for my child...

No comments: