she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 17, 2008

the final lap...

34 more days from today... and then i'll be seeing her finally... i hope she comes on schedule and not early or later... i'm so scared... i wonder if she'll like me... or even get used to me... or recognise me... i wonder how my labour will start and where i will be... *gulp*

gur gur's making herself felt more nowadays... she'd go and roll around, pushing my tummy as much as it can stretch... last night, she was awake at 0245hrs rolling around... i think i'm gonna have a hard time with this scruffy little mouse... she's a night rat! sigh... she's scrumbling and tumbling and rumbling and frumbling and bumbling around as i write now... *tsk tsk... naughty little girl...*

her stuffs are more or less prepared... but i haven't had time to do more... wash her clothes, prep her room nicely... i thought it's still early and i don't want her stuffs to turn dusty by the time she comes home... but i guess i'll settle her clothes first =)

No comments: