she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

do you see what i see...



"do you see what i see............" yup... i was holding her milk bottle and she was having this look =) but shortly after that, she cried... coz she wanted her feed and mommy wanted to take more pix *hiak hiak*

anyway... my milk supply's going down like the stock market... in no time, i think i can put my breasts to rest... danggit... my clothes aren't fitting me anymore at bust area... other parts are okay, but i can't squeeze my tops and dresses past the 2 mountains... sigh... i need more clothes...

will be going back to hell in a month's time... situation's been going from bad to worse to worster than i thought... i hate the place... bloody Shit Pot...

No comments: