she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 14, 2008

and there she was...doing wat???

we went for our scan last friday... and finally... we saw her... yes... pwincess' pwincess... daddy's little girl =) she was having a rolling good time while the radiographer was taking the pictures... daddy saw her fists in 'punching-bag-mode'... and she weighs only 500gms... dammit... the rest of the weight went to my tits... =(

anyway... she's been very active recently... i can see her boinking bulges through my tummy at times... it's cute, coz she doesn't do that when daddy's hands are on mommy's tums... that's cheeky... so daddy's gotta be quick to catch her in action... last night, she kept me up till 2ish... she didn't wanna sleep... kept kicking my tummy... finally settled down only after i went for a final round of pee...

i just realise that nana's gonna pop in 4 month's time... it's not that near, but... it's not that far away too... =S i wonder how life's gonna be like when she comes... yup... lots of crying, and whining and tantrum throwing (erm... i meant coming from mommy me =p ), i guess we'll try and cope with each other's existance... yes, she's gonna have some of my rebellious nature... my stubbornness... my reckless money-spending habits... but hopefully, she'll have more of daddy's sensibility, calm'ness and sweet temper...

anyway... i see little tracks of stretch marks coming up... well... i guess there's a price to pay for love... to heck with it... track it up, stretchy! =)

daddy and mommy loves nana!

No comments: