she's a little of you and me...

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

kicky kicky...boing boing boing...

according to my calender, i'm at my 20th week now... and orleng's about the length of a banana now... so... which means... ideally, orleng's re-christianed to... baby'nana now =)

baby'nana's getting active nowadays... yesterday, mommy felt it moving about in tum tum, and when i pressed my hands on my tum, it gave me a 'boink-like' kick =) when i called daddy over, it stopped... muahahahaha... but daddy managed to feel a slight kicklet later... we went gushy...

i was watching 'enchanted' a few days back on my lappy and i plugged in my ear-phones... when the singing part came, baby'nana went 'dancing' in mommy's tum tum... and when it stopped, it stopped too... only to come back to the 'dance-space' when the music came back on... baby'nana likes walt disney shows! =) me too...

next check up's next friday... hopefully 'nana will co-operate and allow missy to see it's southpoint =) mommy NEEDS to go shopping...

mommy loves baby'nana!!!

No comments: